Thursday, July 28, 2011

What of Gossip?
A blessing lost
Feelings of hurt within the air
Negativity and confusion when we stare

I must find the strength to continue on and seek the light
Then he gave me a pen and said “Child write!”
Trust in God and He will see you through
Soon there will be a new and improved you

Patience my child this ain’t all that new
Been getting you ready and besides this ain’t all about you
Rumors come and go, and just so you know
People will never spread how far you will go

Just senseless chatter for the hater inclined
Ruthless gossip for the undefined
That’s why now I watch what I say
Cause I will have to live with what I say everyday

Gossip, rumors
Whispers in the wind
Leaving me to feel congested and closed in



© Copyright 2007 Shawnte Barr (UN: Blysswrytes at Blogger.com). All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment