Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cause I'm the Sh-t

For years I thought otherwise
Looking in the mirror the sight I despised
I couldn’t find one good thing to say about myself
Knocking all of my pictures off the shelf
“You’re beautiful," she said and that set my spirit free
I began to have the power to really see me

That’s why I say I’m the sh--

Not conceited at all
I’ve earned the right to stand tall
I always prayed to be humble
To hold my head high when I stumble


I know I’m not the only one to really feel this way
So I know you feel me when I speak the words I say
I look at so many women full of beauty who can’t see
That beautiful is more than skin deep

That’s why I know I’m the sh--

My weapon to woo you is my sunshine smile
Then I get you hooked with my laid back style
I speak from the heart so sensual and deep
My words will creep upon your spirit when you are asleep
My power.
My light.
I was always an ery myst
And I’m versatile with an eclectic twyst

They call me B-Luv,
They call me Ms. Blyss
And that’s what makes me the shit!


© Copyright 2007 Shawnte Barr (UN: Blysswrytes at Blogger.Com). All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment